16.2.10

Avila at 6 mph

I went for my first run today. It went reasonably well. I went to the train station and then around the outside of the walls and down the hill over back to the residencia. I had to stop once when going up the hill into the city...it's so long and steep I almost went back home right then. ha. Then I had to stop and look at the map once when I missed my turn...trying to read a map and walk is NOT a good idea. I DID run into a lamp post. My knee hurts now, but the bright side is that I don't think anyone saw.

Classes were easy today for the most part. In La Cultura we talked about options there were over the weekend for Carnaval or Dia de San Valentine. If I had been in Salamanca Sunday I definitely would have gone to the bowling ally for the chocolate fondue and champagne! hahahahaha!

Delicious food for lunch: stew and pureed sweet potatoes with some sort of pork-bit-brown-sugard-meet mixed in. yum.

No comments:

Post a Comment