30.3.10

My First Procession




Had class this morning and then went on a mini-excursion with Serafin to see some iglesia just outside of the city. Did homework all afternoon and talked with Eric which was VERY nice (although skype SUCKS!)

This evening I skipped dinner and went with Courtney and Camilia to meet up with Raquel and her boyfriend a couple of their friends to get dinner and watch a procession for Semana Santa. We ended up eating at burger king (haha)because it's right in the center of the plaza and people here really like burger king/Mcdonalds.

The procession was really cool. It was a figure of Jesus on the Cross today and the music was ridiculously strong. Very powerful. I believe we are going to catch another one tomorrow. Interesting stuff. Raquel is so cute! This wireless here is ridiculous. My room must be a really bad one because I don't understand how it can be so poor. I can't keep going downstairs to use the internet! blah!

Also, it is way fun having a tuenti account (Spanish version of facebook) and getting friended.

No comments:

Post a Comment